Willard G. Wilkinson 1928
Robert Trent Jones 1949
Alfred Tull 1953
Stephen Kay 1998
Rees Jones 2013
Galloping Hill opened for play in 1928
|Black Tees||72.5/136||Par 71||6845 Yards|
|Blue Tees||70.4/133||Par 71||6273 Yards|
|White Tees||67.4/125||Par 71||5570 Yards|
|Gold Tees||69.2/116||Par 71||5003 Yards|
Hours of Operation:
Weekdays 6:00AM to Dusk
Weekends 5:00AM to Dusk
USGA RULES GOVERN ALL PLAY EXCEPT WHEN MODIFIED BY LOCAL RULES
CONDITIONS OF PLAY
- All golfers must purchase a green fee ticket before utilizing the facilities.
- Each player must have a golf bag and a least 3 clubs, one of which must be a putter
- No starting on the tenth tee without permission from the starter.
- No more than 4 players are permitted to play together.
- All persons must be properly attired; no sleeveless shirts, no short-shorts, jeans must be clean with no holes, shirts must have collars and proper golf shoes must be worn.
- No more than 2 golfers and 2 golf bags allowed on a cart at any time.
- Children under 9 years of age are not allowed on the course without adult supervision.
- No outside alcoholic beverages allowed on the course, all alcoholic beverages must be purchased From the clubhouse.
COURTESIES TO REMEMBER
- Please repair divots and ball marks, smooth footprints in bunkers and keep course clean.
- Only one golfer on the tee at a time. No practice swinging on tees.
- Please obey the ranger and maintain a 4 hour 20 minute pace of play.
- Keep all carts away from greens, tees, aprons and wet areas. Use cart paths whenever possible and obey all signs.
Galloping Hill Golf Course is also home to The Learning Center at Galloping Hill, a state of the art teaching facility with 52 hitting stalls, of which 20 are heated and covered, chipping areas, bunkers and putting greens.